Law Firm Feinen Köln Germany
Your partner in debt collection and commercial law
Debt Collection all over Germany, Austria, Switzerland and Europe
out of court service - no cure, no pay
Call us: Fon
+49 221 16844589
+44 203 3184513
Please send your claims and unpaid invoices to:
small fees in case of success
+49 221 16844619
+44 203 3184574
The Law Firm Feinen, Köln, Cologne, Germany, would like to take the opportunity to introduce our office and our legal services.
- Debt Collection all over Germany, Austria, Switzerland and Europe
- out of court service - no cure, no pay
- 25 years of experience
- We are at your service for all kind of claims like purchase price, all claims based on contract law or commercial law, private or business loans, damages and indemnification, enforcement of judgments of your country.
- Consumer debts - Commercial debts
- We assist in debt collection of claims more than 100 Euro/ 150 USD
no upfront fees
Out of court proceedings are free of charge for our clients ("no cure, no pay").
As our client
you come up to pay nothing in out-of-court-activities (prelegal proceedings). In case of success in collection we only charge for a contingent fee only from the collected amount. The range is 1,5% - 5% (details on your request).*
If the debtor does not react or refuses to pay court proceedings are to recommend by lack of further legal options to force him to payment out of court.
Before starting any court proceedings we request for your consent and try to get information about the solvency of the debtor.
We kindly ask for your understanding, that court fees cannot be covered by our office, meaning that the client has to provide us with the court fees in advance.
The debtor is obliged by law to refund all court and lawyers fees, if he is defeated in the lawsuit. Hence, all fees and costs are basically recoverable from the debtor.
The court fees relate to a legal table, which is binding by law -->Table 2 of fees. The amount depends on the amount in controversy (amount of claim). The same applies for Lawyer fees.
You can find the legal table - Table 2 - here: "court + fees".
You also find explanations how to calculate the fees in your case.
Besides the legal table we offer better conditions to keep your fees small. The background is that it is often possible to achieve a writ of execution/judgment and to collect the debt without investing regular fees (in legal dunning proceedings, court summons, "order to pay a debt").
Conditions for special offers in court proceedings:
Claims upt to 5.000,00 EUR: We can check if it is possible that you pay no fees at all. As a condition the following requirements must be fulfilled.
Otherwise you pay only a small fee as follows:
- We only charge a small fee like mentioned in Table 1 (see -->) in court proceedings as long as no legal remedies are taken by the debtor.
- the debt is not contested (no legal relevant objections out of court like defect of goods, bad quality, breach of contract, partial delivery, malperformance, late delivery, counterclaims etc),
- we dispose of a valid postal address and all contact details of the debtor (phone, fax, mobile, email, website) are available,
- we dispose of all documents like invoices, delivery notes, proof of delivery, correspondence and
- the debtor still is solvent.
Furthermore it is possible to free you from any costs to start court proceedings if you accept a higher commission/success fee (10-25%) to cover our risks.
Please ask for your individual offer for free!
In all other cases (especially the debtor contests the debt by using legal relevant objections like defect of goods, malperformance, late delivery, breach of contract, counterclaims etc.) we charge in accordance with the legal table for Court and Lawyer fees mentioned in Table 2.
We would like to point out that in Germany the unsuccessful party in court proceedings has to pay all fees and costs of the court and lawyer fees by Law.
Therefore the debtor has to take over and to refund all fees (including court fees) in case of a judgment to the favour of the client.
Our collections process is due to more than 20 years of experience with outstanding payments.Our workflow is being constantly improved to include legislative changes and also the latest technological innovations that can benefit our clients (e.g.: consultation and transmission of files by Internet, databases, E-mail, etc.)
Our Lawyers would like to assist you in all legal and court matters all over Germany and Europe (in English language), especially in the area of debt collection and commercial law as well as in all areas of civil and procedural law. In addition the field of international purchase law (international sale of goods) is absolutely important for our work.
Our Law Firm and debt recovery agency is primarily dealing in the area of collecting outstanding debts (bad debts) in Germany -and all European countries as well- and the international conducting of lawsuits. Our Lawyers are called to the bar at every court in Germany.
For more than 25 years we have been working for numerous foreign companies in the field of claim management and took over the debt collection for French, Italian and English export credit insurance companies. Therefore our Lawyers are familiar with their handling and requirements in bad debt collection proceedings. We serve industrial, commercial and service-providing firms as well as private
Our Office combines modern debt collection proceedings (debt collection agency) with subsequent court proceedings if necessary - all proceedings are in one single hand.
Your case is always related to one office - from the first request for payment (dunning letter, reminder) until payment in enforcement (execution proceedings, levy of execution). Please visit our new FAQ-webpage for a lot of details in debt recovery proceedings.
Your further benefits:
- more than 20 years experience in debt collection for foreign companies in Germany and European countries
- more than 20 years of experience in Civil Law, Commercial Law, Contract Law and conducting of court proceedings and execution for foreign companies
- Your legal representative on the home ground of the debtor - everywhere in Germany
- out of court proceedings, court proceedings and enforcement in one single hand
- modern and effective workflow in processing of your claims and communication
- guaranteed 4-stages proceedings to collect the debt out of court
- "no cure, no pay" in out of court proceedings
- no additional fees and expenses in contrast to debt collection agencies in Germany
- in court proceedings we can offer favorable, competitive terms and reasonable fixed-rates for our services. Please note that the debtor has to take over all our fees and court fees in case of a judgment to your favour.
- additional background information in each stage of proceedings (e.g. bankruptcy proceedings)
- we are called to the bar all over Germany
business information about your debtor or your future business partner (from 10,00 EUR for address check of the debtor, Comprehensive Credit Report 60,00 EUR to learn more about the solvency of your business partner more>>)
Please note that success of collection is depending on all information about the debtor like full postal address, full name, Birthday, legal form (corporate company or individual), email accounts, web sites, TelNo. and Fax.No., bank details of the debtor and the documentation the client provides us with.
The advantage of our services as a Law Firm is that all proceedings, out of court, court proceedings and execution (enforcement) proceedings are in one single hand.
Please visit our new website: inkassodeutschland.koeln/English-Clients-debtcollection/
* In case of any direct communication and settlement between the client and the debtor we charge a commission fee of 10% of the amount paid in any case, not less than 120,00 EUR.
+44 203 3181272 tel
+44 203 3184574 fax
Skype call: debtcollection
Our email contact:
>>> e-mail - click here <<<